Disconnected the Generator

This morning I disconnected and finally removed the generator from the engine bay. I mechanically freed the generator last month, but it remained attached to the wiring harness until today.
Here is a record of the three electrical connections to the generator: black wire, white wire with black stripe, and white wire with red stripe. I’m not 100% certain this is how the wiring came from the factory, but it’s how I got it and will be the starting point when I reinstall the generator.

I used a 9 mm socket to remove the bolt that held the black wire in place.

The other two wires were mounted on studs with a lower nut and an upper nut sandwiching the wire connector onto each stud. For each of those, I used a 1/2″ socket on my socket wrench to loosen the top nut while holding the lower nut in place with a wrench.
I started with the white wire/black stripe.

And then did the white wire/red stripe.

I labeled the wiring harness so someday I can put this all back together.

And here is the generator, finally removed from the engine bay.