Horn Painting

This morning I spent some time painting the horns that I removed from the engine bay and cleaned up yesterday. Once again, I believe these are the stock horns, but OEM horns came with small domes over reach of the horns. I need to find out more information on this and may try to replace these horns with original ones if I can.
Here are the horns, cleaned up and stripped of rust, and treated with Metal Prep.

I used a little masking tape to cover the brass electrical terminals on each horn and then sprayed on some Rustoleum clean-metal white primer on each side of each horn.

I used some Rustoleum semi-gloss black enamel spray paint.

I sprayed on two coats on each side of the horns.